Based on the following overview, you can quickly and easily find out which heating system is right for you.
Gas condensing technology
- Don’t have a cellar in your house?
- Do you already have a gas connection?
- Do you want a heat source with a good price-performance ratio?
- Do you know that a secured gas supply will last at least 70 years?
- Did you know that condensing gas technology has a future thanks to biogas?
- You heat with oil or gas.
- You want a progressive supply of heat from a second source.
- You always want to heat automatically as cheaply as possible.
- You want more independence thanks to the use of your own electricity obtained by photovoltaic equipment.
Wood / pellets
- Do you have storage space?
- Do you have space for a storage tank with a capacity of up to 1000 liters?
- Do you want to be independent of oil or gas, and you don’t mind higher investments?
- Do you have underfloor heating or generously dimensioned heating surfaces?
- Do you have a well thermally insulated house?
- Can you drill a hole in your property or alternatively place an ice tank or offer a place to install an air source heat pump?
- You have space for a storage tank with a capacity of up to 1000 liters.
- You want to be independent of oil or gas, and you don’t mind a higher investment.
- You want to use the “natural cooling” option in summer.